The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is a Ugandan not-for-profit organization whose mission is to strengthen health systems in Africa, with strong emphasis on infectious diseases, through research and capacity development. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment; Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening.
Click on the jobs listed below to view the job details or to Apply
2. Finance and Administrative Assistant at Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
3. District OVC Officer at Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
4. Finance and Operations Manager at Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
5. Senior Technical Advisor Job at Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda