POSITION – COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER (6 POSTS)
• Bachelor’s degree in social science, Sociology, environmental science, or other relevant disciplines.
• At least 5 years of professional experience conducting stakeholder engagement in rural communities.
• At least 3 years of construction-related experience preferred.
• Experience in conducting engagement activities with authorities including associated protocols.
• High level of interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain good relations with a wide range of stakeholders including a high level of discretion, Diplomacy, and ability to Manage conflict and gain consensus, required.
• High degree of organization and ability to organize team tasks and objectives essential.
• Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English and Swahili.
• Develop an understanding of District, Ward, Village, and Hamlet-level stakeholders and how they may be affected by CPP activities.
• Develop an understanding of CPP construction activities, all CPP work locations (direct and indirect), and the type of community engagement required, and keep the community informed of CPP activities.
• Implement CPP stakeholder engagement work plan.
• Interface with CPP Site representative and EACOP CLOs on construction activities.
• Implement community induction and keep CPP updated on community issues feed and highlight potential community-related CPP for action.
• Record and report community questions and project-related concerns and participate in preparing and providing timely responses.
• Implement EACOP Project Grievance Mechanism. And Coordinate with EACOP in resolving grievances related to CPP activities.
• Maintain detailed records of all stakeholder engagement supporting information including minutes of meetings, Attendance Registers, Photo, and written records, and maintain database hard/Soft copy for sharing with EACOP.
• Maintaining a register of and recording all stakeholder concerns, issues, and any other stakeholder feedback relating to CPP construction activities for action with CPP Social Manager.
• Produce daily, weekly and monthly construction stakeholder engagement inputs reports as required.
• Support CPP construction activities and engagement activities as needed by CPP Social Manager and CPP Construction Manager.
• Implement other project-related work including but not limited to License-related work, such as license surveys and license processing.; Local resource surveys, such as medical resources and borrow pit surveys; and Temporary land acquisition coordination.
• The Contract shall be for a specific task (Construction period).
1.5 Job type
• Full-time employment.
1.6 Work Rotation
• As per labor law.
1.7 Place of Work
• KAKUMIRO, MUBENDE, SSEMBABULE, KYOTERA.
Interested individuals with the capacity and willingness to work with CPP in the position mentioned above at EACOP should send their application and CV to CPP Human Resource Office through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17:00 hours East African Time (EAT), 10th April 2023. The subject of the email should be CPP-PROC-UG-20230310_Job Application for CLOs/HROs _NAME.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
The deadline for Applications shall be 30 days from the day of advertisement.
NOTICE: NO HIRING AT THE GATE!
Application is completely free, do not pay to apply or to get a job! For inquiries (working hours): (+256)763182580 Issued On this 10th March 2023 by Human Resource Officer (China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd.)
- Salary Offer 300000 - 5000000 USD 300000 - 5000000 Month
- Address Uganda, Uganda