Job title: Credit Officer – Individual lending
Organization: ENCOT Microfinance Ltd
Deadline of this Job: 08 July 2022
Duty Station: Masindi
The role of this position is to provide direct sales of loans/credit services offered by ENCOT to customers and ensure loan 100% recovery of assigned loans portfolio (both current and past-due) in a manner that ensures maximum return while ensuring application of best practice and customer satisfaction in accordance with ENCOT’s strategic objectives and credit policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Client mobilization and training.
• Loans processing.
• Loan recoveries.
• Customer care.
• Loans utilization follow-up.
• Delinquency management.
• Reporting as required.
• Contribution to general organization development as a key member of staff.
• Any other duties that can be competently and professionally performed.
Education and Experience:
• A diploma in Social Work, Education and Business Studies or any other related field.
• One year experience in a similar position or field is desirable.
• MUST be able to ride a motorcycle
• Below ages of 27 years.
• High level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
• Ability to achieve results while working independently with little supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively (Written, Verbal and Gesture).
• Thinking deeply, clearly and independently.
• Ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn while practicing change and innovation.
• Ability to work in teams and build collaborative relationships.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and basic Kiswahili.
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in PDF format (Cover letter and CV only) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to any of the branches by 5:00 pm, Friday 8 th July, 2022 The Head of Human Resources ENCOT Microfinance Ltd Plot 88 Port Road, Masindi P.O. BOX 389, Masindi-Uganda
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda