About the Airtel Graduate Trainee position
Digital Finance is an important part of Airtel Finance strategy and will ensure that we seize the opportunities from technology and address the challenges in line with our business’s digital priorities. This is an exciting opportunity for creative and innovative individuals to join our team and work alongside the brightest minds in the business as you develop new skills and understand where you can apply them to make the most impact on our industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working on the very exciting Digital Finance agenda
- Developing skills in digital finance
- Adding value by improving on the data analytics & capabilities that the teams already have
- Assisting on key monthly reporting processes & day to day activities
- Learning how to translate finance business requirements into technical reporting solutions.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Commerce/Banking, Economics, or Statistics
- You should have graduated within the last two years or awaiting graduation
- 1st or 2nd class upper degree.
- Faculty recommendations will also be highly considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Proactive, Passionate and results oriented.
- Eager to research and develop self
- Mastery of Excel
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda