Job: Sanitation Officer (3 Fresher Jobs)
Organization: International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline)
Duty Station: Uganda
International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) is a registered is nongovernmental organization in Uganda, with project offices in Lira, Apac and Moroto. Lifeline has been doing humanitarian and Development work in Uganda since 2006 through its Environment and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Programs.
Job Summary: The Sanitation Officer will be responsible for assessing, implementing and monitoring hygiene and sanitation in accordance with Lifeline WASH Program procedures and standards. In addition, he/she will carry out behavioural change practices and hygiene promotion campaigns and promote Lifeline’s mission and core values.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public health (monitoring in health promotion). Environmental science, social works and social Administration, Development studies is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- At least five years of demonstrated Water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) knowledge/ experience is not essential, but a plus.
- Proﬁciency with MS Office software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Language: English, knowledge of Luo is an advantage.
- Ethical, responsible, proactive, and hard working. You enjoy working directly with community members and encouraging their participation.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates please send a copy your cover letter, resume and academic credentials to our ofﬁce by Email in a single PDF title “Sanitation Officers” appropriate using the below information
International Lifeline Fund,
P.O. Box 78 Lira, Uganda
Only successful candidate shall be contacted.
- Address Uganda