NUWODU is implementing a 5-year project (2022-2026) of Child-Centered Holistic Approach to a Nurturing Care Enabling Environment (CHANCE2 PROJECT) in Terego district, West Nile region. NUWODU invites suitably qualified individuals to fill in the following positions in the organization:
2 Program Officers
Qualified individuals should,
1. Submit a letter of motivation and detailed 2–3-page Curriculum Vitae
2. Indicate at least 3 professional referees for reference and follow up
3. Clearly emphasise the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email
4. Deadline for submission of applications is 27th January 2023, 5 pm East African Time 5. All applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com and addressed to; Chairperson Personnel Committee, National Union of Women with Disabilities of Uganda, Plot 2015 Kisaasi-Kyanja road, P.O. Box 24891, Kampala, Uganda.
• Qualified women and girls with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Terego, Terego, Uganda