The Office Assistant assists in providing support for general office operations, including maintaining the office premises clean (including the compound).
- Photocopying documents and materials
- Delivers and collects documents, supplies and paper work as directed
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Switch off electrical appliances when not in use
- Maintain a clean compound
- Maintain the offices and rooms immaculately clean
- Perform work related errands as requested
- And any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- UCE Certificate
- First aid certificate is added advantage.
Working Experience and skills
- Minimum of three years’ office management experience
- Competent computer skills including MS office or equivalent
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Good/Excellent skills in: work management and prioritizing, verbal and written communication, problem solving ability, paying attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, reliability and teamwork
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Arua, Masindi, Uganda