Job: ICT Interns (2 No Experience Jobs)
Organization: War Child Holland
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
War Child Holland is a relatively small, quality-focused international NGO specializing in child protection, mental health and psychosocial support.
Job Summary: WCH is looking to hire Interns who will assist in rolling out applications and making system improvements to the existing Unit 4 ERP being used by War Child Holland Country Offices. The Interns will complement the Regional Operations and IT Team’s ongoing efforts to complete the roll out, and initiate the automation of other modules like Procurement including purchase and travel requests. This is expected to increase efficiency and reducing processing time.
The interns will develop and test missing modules, capture and input missing data like staff details and support in the implementation through training and documentation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of the power BI dashboards
- Enabling the payroll system within UNIT 4 in accordance with Uganda tax tables
- Linking Organization’s risk matrix to power BI and MS Access.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the War Child Holland should currently be enrolled in, or completed a University degree with a focus on software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Should have demonstrated knowledge or professional Certifications in database programming languages like MySQL, Oracle and other relevant database API’s is a MUST.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, written and spoken English skills with ability to visualize data to make meaningful information
- Be a creative thinker and able to solve problems fast
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 28th February 2021 by 5:00pm East African Time.
- Address Kampala, Central Region, Uganda