About the Marketing Graduate Trainee position
This is an exciting opportunity to take your marketing education beyond the classroom. A Marketing Graduate Trainee will help us achieve business goals by contributing creative and innovative ideas to our team. In addition, you will assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies through administrative duties. This internship will help you to supplement your current marketing skills and provide a multiplicity of marketing strategies. The experience you gain through this marketing internship will be broad, and helpful in preparing you for other fast paced work environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist with online and offline marketing through a variety of channels including social media, direct mail, and web marketing.
- Prepare and distribute marketing and promotional materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support in daily marketing tasks
- Market analysis and research
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, IT, or Engineering
- You should have graduated within the last two years or awaiting graduation
- 1st or 2nd class upper degree.
- Faculty recommendations will also be highly considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Proactive, Passionate and results oriented.
- Eager to research and develop self
- Good knowledge of SQL, Excel or Linux
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda