About the IT Graduate Trainee position
This is an exciting opportunity to take your education beyond the classroom. You will broaden your perspective and learn the organization’s cultures, and build a strong network and develop cross functional skills. You will gain exposure to the variety of IT roles by having meaningful assignments from the start- because nothing beats real-world experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gaining real-life experience working in an IT/IS business environment
- Being given meaningful work assignments and challenging projects where others are relying on you to deliver results
- Learning new relevant technologies
- Working in a supportive, friendly work culture
- Opportunities to share your opinion, ideas, and your learnings with IT business leaders and team members
- Networking with full-time employees and other interns through various planned events and activities that will provide exposure to other facets of the Company outside of IT
- Mentorship with seasoned HR, IT and business executives
- Partnerships with other departments within the Company to gain a greater understanding of various roles in the business
- Bachelors Degree in Information Communications Technology, or Computer Science
- You should have graduated within the last two years or awaiting graduation
- 1st or 2nd class upper degree.
- Faculty recommendations will also be highly considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Proactive, Passionate and results oriented.
- Eager to research and develop self
- Understanding of IT Project Management, IT Application Development, IT Networks, Operating Systems
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda