Job: Female Hostel Warden (2 Job Vacancies)
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About US: Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The Female Hostel Warden will support the effectively management of the student Hostels by providing day and night supervision/oversight and weekend management of the residential facilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Education, Counselling, Social Work and Social Administration or related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Humanities field is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have Training in Customer care/client relations, with skills in; report writing, effective communication and basic Computer.
- The candidate must also demonstrate ability to coordinate team meetings.
- The successful candidate must have at least one year of experience working in a school; preferably in management of students’ residential facilities (hostels).
- The position holder must be willing to reside at the assigned student residential facility.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 9th April 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda