Ministry/Department- Office Of The President
Post- SENIOR POLICY ANALYST
Reference- HRM 62/70/02
Minimum Age- 25
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy; or an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with the following subjects: Sociology, Social Administration, Economics, Political Science and Public Administration; with a paper in Policy Analysis and Planning; or an Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics; or Quantitative Economics; or Economics and Statistics; or an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Public Policy from a recognized University / Institution. Applicants should possess a Certificate in Public Policy; a Certificate training in Regulatory Best Principles for confirmation.
Applicants should have a minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience which should have been served at the level of Policy Analyst in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Principal Policy Analyst for performing the following duties:-
The incumbent will be responsible to the Principal Policy Analyst for performing the following duties:
– Reviewing Policies and programmes from the Sector and Line Ministries;
– Providing evidence-based policy options to Senior and Top Management;
– Monitoring and evaluating sector Policies to assess their effectiveness;
– Drafting sector policies and policy briefs for consideration by Senior and Top Management;
– Updating and maintaining the inventory of Sector Policies;
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at Click Here to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 USD 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda