MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Functional Representative of CD and Marketing in the Uganda team. Responsible for ensuring the operational delivery of the business by month and quarter.
The key accountabilities of the CCD are as follows:
- Develop Customer Facing Category Strategy (CFCS) – translating category marketing plans to customer & channel plans
- Lead consolidated Customer Development (CD) input into S&OP (Sales & Operational Plan) and own S&OP output (month 1-3) – manage/ drive CD business performance in the month and quarter.
- Integrated Business Planning – CCD integral part of brand community; provides customer channel lens to brand JTBD (Job to be done); input into innovation / renovation business cases (e.g. pack size by channel, pricing, distribution & trade margins)
- Channel strategies include e-commerce, omni-channel and traditional channels (e.g. TT (Traditional Food) Food, Drug, etc.) by geography to win in-store/ online.
- Holistic customer/ channel investment (shopper marketing, trade marketing, in-store)
- Net Revenue Management (Decision on Levers 3-5) & trade investments for category/channel
Key Performance Indicators:
- Track USG (Underlying Sales Growth) at Big C & Small C level
- Land the month and quarter plan
- Manage Trade spend, promotion Management and Budgets.
- Distribution KPIs of COTC (Core of the Core) Forecasting accuracy
Mission critical role and a stretching job. Would need ambidextrous resources with strong Customer Development resource with marketing experience preferred. This includes:
- Customer & Channel Experience
- Category Experience
- Strong track record of performance
- Marketing Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration and Management, Marketing, Market Research, Statistics, Data Analytics, Economics or other related fields
- 5+ years of experience in marketing sales
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) experience (desirable)
Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush50000000 UGX 0-ush50000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda