Job: HR Shared Services Admin
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Unilever is an Anglo–Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in London, England and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries. Unilever celebrated its 85th anniversary year of business in 2014.
Job Summary: The role of Assistant HR Business Partner supports the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the HRBP team. You will also work directly with managers, advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change. In addition, you will use your knowledge and management of HR Information Systems to provide insight and ensure data reliability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The HRBP Assistant has the following main accountabilities:
- Considers the bigger picture at all times by making connections and drawing conclusions about the impact of activities and issues on each other.
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Supports Unilever talent processes by educating and managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HRBP team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organisation and work closely with the HRBP team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- Interfaces with HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business. Monitors quality and timeliness of service provision
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Supports the HRBP team or Expertise teams in preparing & providing accurate information, collating & analysing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports
- Site HR will be required to manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field of study
- Two to five years’ experience in a busy HR environment
- Has strong understanding of employment and labour laws
- Acts with integrity, impartiality and independence, balancing personal, organization and legal parameters.
- Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join Unilever are encouraged to Apply ONLINE by clicking on the web link below.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ush5000000 UGX 0-ush5000000 Month
- Address Kampala, Kampala, Uganda