Job: Tribe Membership Associate
Organization: MoTIV Creations Limited
Duty Station: Old Portbell Road, Uganda
Reports to: Membership Manager
MoTIV Creations Limited is a community of collaborative creators who are out to discover talent, which is passionate about making and doing things from across the country. Our vision is to create 300,000 meaningful job opportunities and a marketplace for the creative industry by adding value to ideas, skills, and products to empower local potential and create a Ugandan centered value chain.
The ultimate outcome of this facet of tribe is to create a well-connected creative business and individual by ensuring that every need of the maker can be met within the MoTIV tribe. A key factor in ensuring that this happens is emphasizing the value of collaboration within the tribe.
Job Summary: As our Tribe Membership Associate you will be responsible for building relationships with both new and existing members and focus on the defined growth strategy will see the MoTIV Tribe grow to 30,000 members strong. We would expect you to be a very effortlessly enthusiastic, resilient and self-motivated individual who carries a warm personality with amazing people skills; be a great communicator, a good time manager, and have attention to detail.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support maintenance of membership databases.
- Support maintenance of Tribe activity calendar and schedule weekly member and fellowship gatherings
- Support in Creating exceptional experiences and offer First Time Information about MoTIV and Tribe to visitors and offering complaint resolution.
- Support the coordination of membership activities.
- Aid the members’ onboarding process and cross sell membership plans.
- Prepare requisition documents where need be( cash, payment and purchase requisitions)
- Keep record of all Tribe contracts and notifying members in time for renewal.
- Schedule and maintain outreach calendar activities, appearances, and other communication opportunities
- Aid in identifying and nurturing new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Report on all the above.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A warm and welcoming personality
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Any other assignments that would be given
- Clear Communication in written and verbal form
- History in project and client relationship management.
- Project Planning
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested applicants please send CV’s to email@example.com.
Deadline: Friday 26th February 2021
- Salary Offer 0-ush-5000000 UGX Array Month
- Address Old Portbell Road, Uganda